Wellcome Shop are running a shortlist book group every Thursday 6-7pm in the Reading Room at Wellcome Collection
Launching on 28 March, Wellcome Shop will be hosting a Wellcome Book Prize book group every Thursday, from 6-7pm, in the Reading Room at Wellcome Collection.
Each of the six shortlisted books will be discussed in turn on the following dates:
- 28 March: Murmur by Will Eaves
- 4 April: Mind on Fire: A memoir of madness and recovery by Arnold Thomas Fanning
- 11 April: Heart: A history by Sandeep Jauhar
- 18 April: Amateur: A reckoning with gender, identity and masculinity by Thomas Page McBee
- 25 April: The Trauma Cleaner: One woman’s extraordinary life in death, decay and disaster by Sarah Krasnostein
- 2 May: My Year of Rest and Relaxation by Ottessa Moshfegh
Everyone is welcome to drop in and join us for some book-based chat!
We’ve worked with the Reading Agency to provide downloadable Readers’ Guides for each of the shortlisted titles: